Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful on Thursday Linky


Be Thankful...Be Happy...
What are you thankful for? 
Link up and tell me more!


 photo thankful_zps4263863b.png

I am thankful for Happy Hour at Steak and Shake... 55 cents for an iced tea that will last me at least an hour! (like I said... it's the little things...) 
I'm not a big drinker... I did enough of that in college, so bars and real happy hours don't hold any appeal to me. I rarely drink, when I do .... It's a nice, cold beer! :) 
(yeah - not your average girl...)
SO
these 'faux' happy hours at steak and shake or sonic 
totally up my alley! 
(i think they know me!)

{the people at steak and shake actually do... is that sad?}






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thank You for this party! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining me! You guys rock! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting this! :) How fun! :) Love this idea!! :)

    XOXO,
    Tamara

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe - some days I need to remember the little things - my gratitude journal inspired this little linky! Thanks for joining! :)

      Delete